Use a computer
You are welcome to use our wireless network UU-Guest.
You need a mobile phone to receive login information. Enter an international number with Country code.
If you are a student at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, use the
At the library there are several computers for public use. In order to use these computers, you must be registered as a patron at the library. To register, please contact the staff.
In order to reserve a computer, use your patron information to log on to the
Netloan booking system and reserve a slot.
When you have made your reservation, you need to log onto the computer within 5 minutes from the beginning of your time slot, otherwise your reservation will disappear.
If you leave your computer before your time slot expires, finish by clicking the desktop icon "NLShutdown".
The library staff cannot instruct you in managing software on the computers.
Rules for using our computers
- You must not view pornographic, racist or illegal material. The library will inform the police about suspected illegal use.
- You must not use anyone else's password or identity
- It is not permitted to change the wallpaper and other settings on the library computers
- Leave the computer in a good condition and report any. errors and damages to staff.
- Library computers are primarily intended for informational searches in
databases and the Internet, as well as studies.
- You are responsible for the use of the computer from when you log on until you log off, even if you temporarily leave the computer.
- It is not allowed to download the software on our computers.